The Keys
So From Amy+Kenneth's wedding at Sunny Isles beach, we continued all the way to Key West.

We got to the southernmost point of continental USA, which is actually closer to Cuba than to the US mainland

Admiring the Sunset


Bahia Honda Beach. A M A Z I N G ! ! !

The best part was "naked time", jumping on the hotel bed every evening


This on was taken on a glass-bottom boat trip which we took from Key-Largo to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. Was fun!



Buckets are funny!

2 Comments:
wow! wonderful pictures, wonderful trip. nice to see the white pulkes of the kids, it seems they need more sun....love tou all, ima
How'z this for a conenction? I was born in Waltham, often go to Tom Can Cook on Moody street and I did some diving & RV camping at Key Largo and Sugarloaf Key. To see a flash presentation about traveling in Florida, click here: The Dacrons flash travel blog WARNING: can get very silly at times. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home